I’ve received my first month after signing up for the LitKit subscription (see last blog post). I’m pleased so far with the items for this first shipment.
This first package included:
- “Stolen Sharpie Revolution”: A brief, but engaging, and eminently useful guide to doing a zine. From tools, to layout, copying, printing, trading, promotion, ordering, mailing, distribution, and a whole lot more. (Alex Wrekk / Portland Button Works)
- 2 x Mini-Zines (by Ellen Marie Bae)
- A button that reads “I ‘heart’ books” (Portland Button Works)
- A magnet that reads “Read More Books” (Portland Button Works)
- A black retractable sharpie
- 1 x Kit to create 3 mini-notebooks
- April 2016 calendar which includes various writing prompts throughout the month!
I’ve already put together the 3 mini-notebooks (my personal favorite part of the package). They are adorable. My kids kept trying to steal them from me 🙂 See photo below of the completed books. Even my husband agreed that it was a great deal for such a fun subscription!
Just receiving the box in the mail was exhilarating. I’m excited for the next one! If you haven’t checked them out yet, find them here: LitKit